At BMC HealthNet Plan we have employees that dedicate themselves to helping us achieve important goals. Because of this, we mirror that dedication by offering terrific benefits that support and reward our employee’s contributions. Here, you will find a robust benefits plan that includes health and welfare, financial rewards, work/life balance benefits, and employee resources.
We Care About Your Well-Being
It is important to us that our employees are well-equipped for everything planned (and unplanned) that comes their way!
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care medical coverage
- Delta Dental dental coverage
- Vision Plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter rail, express bus, ferry and T-passes
- Free parking at our corporate offices
- Long term and short term disability coverage
- Life insurance options
Rewards You Deserve
Employees can enjoy rewards on everything from referrals to tuitions.
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Educational assistance
- Paid employee referral program
- Onsite gym
- Healthy snacks
- Breakfast items available
It’s All About Balance
We understand our employees have a life outside the office and we want to make sure that they can take advantage of it.
- Paid earned time program
- Paid holidays
- Telecommuting options
- Employee assistance program that provides counseling, education and referral services to you and your family
- Discounts to Broadway theater shows, theme parks, sporting events, online shopping, gift certificates
- BJ’s Wholesale Club membership discount
- Financial services from METRO Credit Union
- Verizon Wireless cell phone and service plan discounts
- Home and auto coverage discounts with Liberty Mutual
"I enjoy the diversity of our staff and support our unified goal to make a difference for the people who live in our communities. Our culture is incredibly empowering and the organization’s core values are firmly aligned with my own. I feel I am appreciated and allowed to take initiative to get things accomplished." -Corey S.
Recent Job Openings
- Provider Relations Consultant New Bedford (SE Mass area)
- Actuarial Analyst II Boston
- Bilingual/Spanish Customer Care Reps (Work from Home Permanent) Boston
- Clinical Care Manager / Maternal Child Health Boston
- Applications Support Programmer Analyst II Boston